Saturday, February 18, 2012

DAB Brick Wall Readymade Spot Painting in NYC!!!

NYC is DABBED again! The painting is on the wall! I was walking down 23rd Street the other day and I came upon my new SPOT(Spurned Place Of Telling) painting. It was ready-made right there before my eyes! I was eating a hot dog with mustard and sauerkraut at the time, mumbling something to myself and all of a sudden.... poof! Behold.... Abstract SPOT #1. It is for sale. The asking price is 5.2 million greenbacks. To buy this painting, you must also buy the building that it is painted on. No exceptions to the rule. Please contact my dealer/realtor ARE U. RIPE if you are interested in owning a little piece of sPOt history. Good luck, see you on the streets!!! Also coming soon to a building near you.... Abstract SPOT #2, #3, #4, #5, etc. etc. etc.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I was really inspired to find this internet site. The explanation becoming that this is these kinds of an useful post.
    Truly wonderful blog hold it up.
    Interior painting ideas
    Interior painting nj
    Interior painting nyc

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS Actually Very Useful FOR ME.I LIKE YOUR Put up Because IT IS Quite Useful FOR ME AS Nicely. HOPING THE Identical Greatest Work IN THE UP COMING Days ALSO. THANK YOU!!

    Interior painting nyc
    Wall painting nyc
    Interior painting manhattan
    Interior painting ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Severe lover of your site, a significant variety of your weblog posts have really aided me out. Hunting in the direction of updates!!

    Interior painting nj
    Interior painting nyc
    Wall painting nyc
    Interior painting manhattan

    ReplyDelete